View Single Post
Old
05-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
What else do you expect from a team and group of players that has Shane Doan as their leader. Tells you about all you need to know about that group.

The post game comments by Doan and Yandle sound like something you would hear from a couple of 17 year old kids after a high school football game, not from two professional hockey players with letters on their jerseys. What a disgrace those two are.

It will make me sick having to cheer for Keith Yandle in Sochi. Why couldn't he be Canadian.
I honestly didn't expect that but like I said in my editted post, they are just following their coaches lead. They don't honestly believe they lost 4 games because the refs do they? Well, I think Gann answered that question in his article. They all backed off those statements a bit later on and gave credit to the Kings. I don't believe for a second that you would hear that type of nonsense from the Kings players had they lost or should they lose in the finals.

It is just a joke to me that Tippett brings up diving. Did he see Rosival (i dont' give a **** how you spell his name) flopping around? He first slashes Penner, then Penner gives him a soft one back and you'd think he stepped in a bear trap. I really though Rosival was acting after that Brown hit but once he tried to get up, it was clear he was in pain (knee or charlie horse).