View Single Post
Old
05-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
I had gone to a Montreal - Tampa game at the bell one time, great seats in the red

I wanted some beer so i made the guy hand it to the person sitting the furthest and to pass it down to us, and my brother says "hey..i think were sitting next to someone in important, im not sure who tho", so i lean over and i see 4 seats away that its Henry Richard, and i couldnt believe i had forced him and his wife to pass us down a couple of beers lol

at some point in the 2nd, he got up for something, so i DASHED and used it as an oppurtunity to get more beer without bothering Richard

So of course i come back, and hes sitting down, and im next to him trying to get to my seat and he just looks up at me, no words were spoken,but i could tell he was giving me the "kid, .i AINT getting up again..." so i slowly nodded and slowly backed away into the tunnel lol, the security guard was chuckling, understanding the situation
so for the last 4 minutes of the 2nd period i had to watch standing up holding 2 beers in the hallway lol, but when the period ended he got up and walked towards and i was able to shake his hand so that was really awesome

game went to overtime and i believe koivu won it for us, and as i jumped up to give richard a high five he was alrdy gone! he had left before overtime started but his wife had stayed, she was really nice

so thats how i met the pocket rocket!

Redux91 is online now   Reply With Quote