Thread: ozo factor?
View Single Post
Old
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola
I can't agree with that. Rozival have pretty much been playing at the same level all year. Allot of players where called "atrocious" the first couple of month (Nylander/Rozival/Malik), and aren't any more. Lets call things straight so history don't repeat itself
I am calling things straight. And for the first 3 months, Rozsival was the worst defenseman on the team, IMO. His play from the end of December to the Olympic break has been very, very good. His play since, has been very, very poor.
Quote:
The same goes for Ozolinsh. He have made some atrocious plays so far, though against Toronto and against Tampa he had very decent games for example. I don't see any reasons to kick on him before he have had time to adjust.
Adjustment period or not, overall his play has been pretty bad. Yes, I know about the 9 points in 9 games, but I do not have enough fingers or toes to count how many times he has committed a very poor defensive play that led either to a goal or to a good scoring chance for the other team.