View Single Post
Old
05-23-2012, 10:42 PM
GregSirico
PUCK LUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
pretty dang badly. Was at my first Ranger playoff game since Game 5 in '94 when we lost to Jersey as well. Tell you what my brothers and I know this is going to sound absolutaly nuts but other than Hank who had an off-night, I think this just might be THE best we have looked this entire playoff run. Even the first 3 Debbie goals though I was pissed off, I still thought we were taking it too them. I never doubted we would come back..seriously. We had them on their heels 90% of the game. They scored some opportunistic goals, some of the fluky kind but I still thought despite the loss, we played our best game of the playoffs. I told ya it was going to sound nuts.

What I saw tonight for really the first time in the playoffs was the team that won 51 ****en games and we all saw and loved the the entire year. We were gritty, never gave up, had puck movement and I really thought we would win tonight. Hank picked a bad time to have his worst game in forever...it happens.

Rangers will feed off of this, I'm supremely confident and you just know the Devils are saying "we got ****ing lucky tonight as we almost blew it". It's so weird for me to feel this but even with this deflating loss, I'm feeling better about us than I did after we won Game 3. I'm convinced we will win Friday and win Game 7.
Yeah you are nuts lol

GregSirico is offline   Reply With Quote