View Single Post
Old
05-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herby View Post
I'm not going to trash Coyote fans, they were 10000000x more respectable than either the Blues or especially Canucks fans were.

First time in sports history that the athletes on the team were bigger sore losers than their fanbase.

Keith Yandle will be a perfect replacement for Doan as captain, he has all the same pathetic qualities as Doaner.
I agree in that at least their fanbase attacked our team. Most others attack our population and history Canuck and Devil fans never fail to remind Kings fans about their history and not being known as a traditional hockey market. Ranger fans at least just say that the Pacific Division is the most pathetic of them all, which is a step up from attacking hockey in general in Los Angeles. I would much rather encounter "you're dirty" or "you suck" than "you're team, city, and market is irrelevant" and "you're not a true hockey fan and know little to nothing about hockey coming from California" etc...

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter