View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 09:32 AM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I did see something funny. A Hawks fan had a hypothetical roster made up for next year with Suter on the second pair.

Yeah I really don't see him being OK with that. I'm not even sure he would want to play with Keith. Why not just stick with Weber?
That comes off an article on hockeybuzz by one of the hawks writers. He had a well written peice about why Suter would/could go to Chicago. One of the points he makes is Nick Leddy and Suter share the same agents and was pointing out the agents say in the matter (which does exist, if merely from an advisory standpoint.) He said it was conceiveabl Suter and young leddy would make a nice pair. Also said, and rightfully pointed out that playing fewer minutes for him, and in retrun fewer minutes for keith and seabrook, could extend all their careers. it is worth a read.

On Colorado-They have a big hulking dman with a heavy shot that needs a puck mover to be successful. Sound Familiar? and it is one of his team usa buddies in Erik Johnson. that move would not surprise me a bit either. I would say that I still hope he signs here, which he has no reason not to other than family proximity. But Us, Colorado, Chicago, and Mnnesota still look like te frontrunners.