View Single Post
Old
03-27-2006, 10:05 PM
handtrick

vCash: 500
I just reviewed the tape...Hordichuk did come over the boards about 20 feet prior to Erat making it off the ice.....he went directly over to Parros who had just got up from a minor joist with Weber just over the blueline on the right point.....Hordichuk gave him a shove...they both dangled gloves....both dropped them almost simulataneously......Hordi lunged at Parros connect with a right cross to the helmet....immediately Hordi grabbed Parros's jersey yanking him backwards off his skates onto the ground [using Parros's "well-known balance problems" to his advantage] and then connects with a right to the face while Parros is on the ground....Hordi tries to get another right in, but the linesman grabs his right arm, breaks away from the linesman and goes and yaps at Robitaille and then skates directly to the box.

Overall it looked like Hordi left the bench to early on a change...to directly engage Parros....the both dangled and dropped, so 5 minute fighting majors should have been called, but since they only called roughing, that allowed the 3 game suspension instead of the 10 game as it wasn't a blatant leave the bench to instigate a fight, but just left to early to deliver the dance card.

A chincy way to get 3 games, but I guess I should be glad it wasn't 10.....also explains why Trotz had a tight leash on Hordi the rest of the game with only one 45 second shift after he served the entire 10 minute misconduct.