View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 01:14 PM
NeilYoung

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberation View Post
Dumba is a ****ing loss. He weighs 166. Either way he's not going to be picked. GMGM doesn't draft little guys.
He weighs 180, even that doesn't do him justice. He,s one of those guys who is much stronger than his size. You know how guys like oshie brown and backstrom aren't that big but are just freakishly strong on their skates? He's the same way and infant he's one of the strongest players I've ever seen on his skates.

When I watch prospects I like to see that there always getting better, Dumba always is he knew coming into the year he had some weaknesses and he knew that his team was going to be much much worse this year, he stepped up he was asked to work on his positioning he did pretty much anything they asked he accomplished.

Although not to the same extent I,d compare his situation to his teammate from last year rnh, if you were looking in from the outside it's easy to question them but if you actually watched them and know them it's very hard to. He,s an extremely focused leader already with an unbelievable work ethic.

There's no question whatsoever in my mind that he's going to be a stud

NeilYoung is offline   Reply With Quote