View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Butch 19
King me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
It still hasn't sunk in yet for me either, I think part of it has to do with how Game 5 ended with the Coyotes acting like babies. Maybe it's that I want to see the Kings beat them again, I don't know what it is, but that awkward end with the Coyotes players charging at the ref, Smith taking a swipe with his stick at Richards, and the way they handled themselves during the handshakes didn't make me think that the Kings had advanced to the Cup Finals. I guess I'm waiting until I see them in uniform with the Stanley Cup patch on their sweaters.
yeah, the whole gm 5 ending is still surreal to me.

I mean what planet are the Coyotes from? I've never seen such a poor display by a losing team - in ANY sport.

I could MAYBE understand some of the backlash against the Kings and/or refs if it had been a gm 7 - but is was only game 5!!

Smith taking a slash toward Richards the INSTANT after the GWG was scored?? WTF is that? Some phx poster said it was because of soemthing that Richards had done or said to Smith...? If that's even true (which I doubt), SO WHAT?!

The game ended less than 2 seconds ago and the first thing in your mind is to take a swing at the closest white jersey?? Who thinks like that?? What if he had actually HIT a Kings player and injured him?

Fines need to be handed out to send a message.

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote