: Horse Racing:
Through December 1, 2012 (thread has been locked due to reaching 1,000 posts)
View Single Post
05-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gr1 Metropolitan Mile
Always one of my favorite races, this years Metropolitan is strong as usual.
$750,000 Metropolitan Handicap (Race 10, 5:47 p.m. EDT), 3-year-Olds and Up, One Mile
PP., Horse, Jockey, Weight, Trainer
1. To Honor and Serve (KY), J Lezcano, 120, W I Mott 3-1
2. Shackleford (KY), J R Velazquez, 119, D L Romans 4-1
3. Caleb's Posse (KY), R Maragh, 121, D K Von Hemel 8-5
4. Saginaw (NY), D Cohen, 115, D Jacobson 10-1
5. Caixa Eletronica (KY), J Castellano, 117, T A Pletcher 15-1
6. Jackson Bend (FL), C S Nakatani, 121, N P Zito 3-1
There are several excellent milers in the field, including the Breeders Cup Mile winner, Caleb's Posse.
But I love To Honor and Serve's chances. 2 for 2 on the 'big sandy' (Belmont Park).
Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 05-26-2012 at
. Reason: Fixed odds on Shackleford (4-4).
View Public Profile
Valrico Gold's albums
Find More Posts by Valrico Gold