View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Boom Boom Geoffrion*
CarciLOL

vCash: 500
You don't dismantle a Stanley Cup Contender. You tweak things, and re-up. The foundation is there. Gaborik shouldn't, and likely isn't going anywhere.

We either start next season with the same mentality we've had, meaning no major roster shake-up. Or, we make an adjustment, like moving Dubinsky.

I don't think we can afford another superstar, like Parise. And no chance in hell we give up a plethora of assets for a guy like Nash.

Stay the course. Maybe consolidate some of our assets for a long-term fixture in our line-up.

I would insist Gaborik and Richards spend the entire off-season glued to eachother. Summer, training camp, pre-season, etc.

Anisimov and Dubinsky both had terrible seasons imo. Doesn't mean they should be traded, but both guys fell well short of their expectations. Stepan was gassed down the stretch. He seriously needs to improve his lower body strength this summer. Hagelin had a sparkling rookie year, but he is better suited on the third line. He took a lot of dumb penalty's of late too.

Del Zotto is bound to become this teams whipping boy again. Shame too, he was great this year, and is still so young. He still needs time.

Stralman was this years Prospal. Low-Key signing that was a rock. Bring him back.

A healthy Sauer could have been the difference between the Cup finals, and our unfortunate demise. Despite all the defensive depth we have, a Righty with some oomph to his game really stands out.

I want more MZA. He impressed me before the wrist injury.

How much cap space do we have this summer?