View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
Your right. that pretty much sums it all up except for the "evolution" part. we all know Ed Snider "created" all of this and on the 7th day he rested.......cupless.... except for those 2 we won, the last one being exactly 9 mos. before i was born. boohoobhoobhoobh. i'm sorry if i sound bitter. you at least witnessed glory
Yes, yes... Creation rather than Evolution. Haha our father Ed created the Flyers in his and the Big Bad Bruins images.

On the first day Snider said, "It will forever be Orange and Black" and the morning and the evening was the first day of O&B.

On the second day he said, "The logo shall forever be the Flying P" and the morning and the evening was the second day of the Flyers mighty Logo.

On the third day Mr. Snider said, "The colors and the logo will forever be as they are on the uniform and it will forever be what it is" and the morning and the evening was the third day of the constancy of the Flyers style uniforms.

On the forth day Eddy said, "The Flyers shall never be pushed around" the morning and the evening was the forth day of the toughness that was the Broad Street Bullies.

On the fifth day Mr. Snider said, "I shall forever build our temples with my own funds" and the morning and the evening was the fifth day of the Houses That Snider Built.

On the sixth day Ed said, "I shall adopt Bobby Clarke from Flin Flan who shall be my first son in my image" and the morning and the evening was the sixth day of the Flyers do or die image.

On the seventh day it was time for a goaltender to replace Bernie Parent... and Mr. Snider saw what he had already done and his two Cups and decided to rest... saying, "It is good".