View Single Post
Old
05-25-2012, 11:18 PM
Randy BoBandy
Cheeseburger Party

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Less than 5 min into my first regular season game of Be A GM mode and it's already 3-0 Wild over Columbus. I'm simulating all my games by the way, not playing them. Makes it more realistic. Simulated the rest of the game and it ends 8-0 Wild. Off to a good start. Anyways here's the line-up after a few hours of signing, trading and moving players.

Heatley - Koivu - Seto
Butch - Cullen - Wheeler
Lats - Brodz - Clutter
B. Mcmillan - Powe - Palmieri
Lapierre/Ortmeyer

Vlasic - Gilbert
Hjalmarsson - Stralman
Leddy - Harmonic
Stoner

Backs
Hards

Traded nearly every 2012 draft pick but I also aquired a few good prospects like Smith-Pelly, Etem, Rundblad, Lalonde, and D. Hamilton so I think that makes up for trading away alot of my picks. I didn't trade away and of the good Wild prospects either so my future is bright as well.
I would recommend picking up Nino Niederiter as well as Kirill Kabanov immediately. I have gotten Nino up to an 88 and Kabanov up to a 87 in 4 years. O yea get Adam Larsson and Ryan Ellis and Robyn Lehner. Great potential on these guys. Harmonic is a great pickup got him up to and 88 now. And Lehner he is up to a 93.

That is of course if your in GM mode for the long haul. I traded away all of the former Wild, the only one left on my team is Granlund, Brodin, and Phillips. Granlund has pretty much topped out 84. Brodin on the other hand is already and 84 and still has great potential I bet I can get him to 87. Phillips is an 83 with good potential probably going to lose his potential soon but I think I can get him to 85. I always go with young players with potential I love this ****.