05-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Ducks DVM
There is no grunion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
Wow, just wow.

I've seen twisting someones words, but someone saying:

"Saying a kid has no character over and over again when you don't know a thing about him is getting tired and boring."

and turning it into:

"All the Wis blogger has said is that he is a loyal, stand up guy!!!!!"

...is quite the feat. Well done guys, you've officially lost it.

I just lost a tremendous amount of respect for you.

I said you implied something with that statement - that Schultz did indeed have character. A stand up guy is a person who has character, which while not exactly the same they are close enough to be used in the same conversation. I did not actually state you said anything, and i would love an explanation of what your position was that I allegedly " twisted". I'd expect you'd have the ability with the written word to comprehend that and the integrity to not say I said something I clearly didn't. I also see that instead of explaining what you actually meant with that comment you instead launched into an ad hominem attack on me.

So please, Chuck, with the statement "Saying a kid has no character over and over again when you don't know a thing about him is getting tired and boring." are you stating he has character, or just displaying righteous indignation that someone who doesn't know him would make a character evaluation while not putting forth your own opinion of his character, or is there some other interpretation of that phrase you'd care to provide? If you're going to flame me, answer that question simply and unequivocally please.