View Single Post
Old
05-26-2012, 03:01 AM
MetalGodAOD
Star Rangers

vCash: 500
Gaborik could very well be traded. Torts mentioned in his post-game interview that he wasn't happy with how some of the players reacted to pressure and adversity during this series. He said he was very pleased and happy with some of his players, but others he was just as surprised with in a bad way.

I love Gabby, but he was a ghost these playoffs. Sure he drew top defenders and was constantly checked. Sure he put up assists. But he was playing weak and scared, and with NY looking to move to Cup contention mode, I'm not sure if an on-again off-again regular season performer will be enough.

I think Dubi, Anisimov, and Gaborik all could be on the block to be honest. Changes will come. I'm not sure if we have anything the Rangers would want though. Maybe Ryder for a Cup run at the deadline? I feel like the Rangers will make their moves in the offseason. Trade Anisimov or Dubi for a year of Ribeiro? I don't see it happening. Sather's not retarded, and has said he won't trade youth for mercenaries anymore.