View Single Post
Old
05-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Line Grinder View Post
I really felt bad for McDonagh, the close up after the goal, picture says a thousand words
I hear you and so do I; this guy is the epitome of a warrior and the only positive thing that came of this entire playoff run is that the world got to see our young stud who at the tender age of 22 is already one of the top defenseman in the league.

For me personally, I can't help but say that despite showing great heart and determination in games 5 and 6, the entire playoff run of my beloved Rangers was an abject failure because we were the #1 seed and we struggled to beat the #7 and #8 seeds in 7 games and then we lost to the #6 seed in 6 games losing the last 3 games in a row for an overall playoff record of 10-10 playing uninspired, lackluster hockey with far too many of our top players "No Shows" throughout the playoffs despite the great show of heart and character by the team as a whole.

This team needs to get bigger and much better offensively very quickly or we'll be back fighting for a 6th, 7th or 8th seed much like in the past.

Time to get rid of the players like Gaborik who are overpaid and were "No Shows" thruout the playoffs!

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote