Thread: Confirmed with Link: Farewell Zuke! (Signs with KHL)
View Single Post
Old
05-26-2012, 10:12 AM
Placid

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
no it is not! Only problem is if you believe official website of club or not. Club website is clear - HE SIGNED. Of course, you can believe agentīs talk about rumour. I hesitate this agent has KHL licence.

We will see. I follow KHL years and info at club website has been ALWAY true.

Your choice - believe club website or agent.
I dont really believe either

By that, i mean that i know nothing about the KHL club, so i cant say anything about them. His agent is a complete idiot who only opens his mouth at the wrong time saying only the wrong things (thats pretty much my experience at least). He probably took a couple too many pucks to the head when he was playing

What i chose to believe is that Zucc would never "jump at anything" like that, and he wouldnt "go behind people's backs" in this manner.

He has always been honest, upfront, and vocal about what his goals / ambitions are, which is to play in the NHL. With his ELC over, his "options" in the NHL is greater than ever (provided teams are interested of course), it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever then to jump ship for a different league at this stage.

ah well... im sure we'll find out for sure before long, these things tends to take on their own life until he comments on it personally.