Thread: Bob Has Spoken
View Single Post
Old
11-25-2003, 12:59 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
What a bunch of crap@! Great he's happy with the team that plays like **** one night, and good the next. But why bring up Ryder and Ribeiro? They are the least of our worries. Hey Gainey what about focus on how Perreault doesn't work hard in his own end, how Audette floats around and seems useless out there, how Sundstrom looks like he should be wearing a sign on his back that says "I'd rather be fishing". Or how about the Rivet that gets the fat contract, then goes on to be the teams lowest +/- by far, or Quintal who looks like he's made of glass now, or the Theodore who shuts out a team one game, then gives up 4 goals the next game.

Fine whatever, this team won't make the playoffs if the defense doesn't get more physical in their own end, our special teams don't show a major improvement, and we find a way to score more then a goal or two a game. Just how the hell is anyone satisfied with this team. I am so sick of being a crappy team, I expect us to lose every time I turn on a game. **** I sick of this organization sometimes.