View Single Post
Old
05-26-2012, 04:06 PM
damacles1156

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAY47 View Post
People are underestimating the Devils. This is probably Brodeur's last time in the finals. If you don't think he's hungry for one last title, then you're delusional. Patrick Roy (arguably best goalie of all-time) beat us in '93, Brodeur (arguably best goalie of all-time) playing us in 2012. This is going to be a very good SC Finals, I can't wait, but don't sleep on the Devils, all I'm saying
It doesn't matter what fans think, only what the Kings think.

I am sure Sutter will not allow the Kings to take anyone lightly.

Also I am sorry but if the Kings can't exploit that Defense (which doesn't have a number 1 or 2 caliber D-man). Also the 40 year old in net......Well than the Kings don't deserve a Cup at all. Nothing wrong with being a confidant fan. The Kings have given us no reason so far to not be.

I was all but certain the Kings would beat the Blues+Yotes.... Those teams I think are better than the Devils.

Could Marty turn back the clock ten years ? Sure anything can happen the series starts 0-0. But I think the Kings will wipe the floor with Jersey.

If the Kings lose the series, well then they will have lost to the weakest D + Goalie they have faced yet......Than the Kings didn't deserve it.

Last edited by damacles1156: 05-26-2012 at 04:16 PM.
damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote