View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 06:19 AM
therealkoho
Gary says it's A-OK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
During Stammergeddon Kypreos claimed the Lightning and Stamkos were not close to getting a deal done. We all know how that story ended.

That alone should be reason enough for Lightning fans (or hockey fans in general) to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's a journalist after all.

In this case, unless you provide a link we don't even know if he in fact said it.
and there was a time early in the negotiation that they weren't close, he didn't at any point that I know of say they wouldn't get a deal done

and that my friend is a huge difference

and for the record the Leafs are not interested in Vincent Lecavalier and apparently Vincent Lecavalier has no interest in leaving Tampa

Stevie Y has come out and said he is no longer/not interested in Luongo(and not interested in shopping Lacavalier "around"........hmmm wonder why he said that?) and Gillis has said he has no interest in acquiring a huge contract in return.............what would that say to any of you, consider the 2 principles involved and who they are and how many "huge" contracts do the Lightning have currently

could some one name those contracts? oh and provide links please because I'm sure there are people somewhere in the universe who don't know

Last edited by therealkoho: 05-27-2012 at 06:29 AM.
therealkoho is offline   Reply With Quote