View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Jtown

vCash: 539
I have a feeling that richards line will get exposed if penner is out there.

The one thing the devils do is make your forwards play defense. Everyone talks about how the flyers have No D which is not true, its that our forwards had to play much more defensive and were unable to adjust.

The kings have had the luxury of playing against some offensively challenged teams especially st. louis. The kings forwards were able to dictate play and focus on offense. The devils do a great job of putting pressure on each line out there. I think one of the reasons why gaborik was so quite on offense last series is because he is use to cherry picking a bit and breaking out for a one on one. That obviously didnt happen last series.

I want the kings to win for richards, gagne, carter, and quick who is undoubtedly the best goalie in the league. Kopitar is finally getting his recognition and penner is turning into the next hartnell...great guy on and off the ice. I like the kings alot but if my life was on it id take the devils in six sadly. I dont know what it is but that team plays so well together its like there are 6 men on the ice at all times. Good luck and I hope I am wrong.

Jtown is online now   Reply With Quote