Thread: Line Combos: 2012-2013 Roster
View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 08:13 AM
BigG44

vCash: 500
I'll disagree with Latvian ... I don't believe he can produce anymore. The leadership issue is minor, and I think I'll add to the "if the PP was just a little better, Dallas would have made the playoffs" claim. If Morrow hadn't succumbed to a long term injury, Dallas' Top 6 would have been balanced and they probably would have made the playoffs. Hell ... their PP probably would have been just a little better too. Instead, they ended up with 1 line (a great line ... but that's not good enough) and 1 guy with inferior linemates.

I'm probably going to mess the exact timeline up, but Morrow claimed he started getting shots for a neck/back injury before the Olympics. He said the first shot helped him play for a year or two, and each subsequent shot has been less and less effective.

Off-season surgery to correct the issue seemed imminent. Instead the latest news was he's doing some different strength exercises to build up his core among other things to stabilize the injury.

I'm an optimistic guy most times, but you've got an injury several years in the making that is now resistant to pain injections. You'd think, with all the money they invest in these players and the experts they surround them with, they would have come up with this miracle exercise routine a long time ago if that was all he needed.

It sucks, but I just won't believe he can be play again until I see him on the ice.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote