Thread: Prospect Info: Next years prospects
View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 07:27 AM
Kreider Typical
flex

vCash: 500
erixon definitely. long as he does what he's supposed to and strength trains hardcore over this super long weekend.

JAM is another highly likely in my book. i don't doubt that he could be ready, we just need to get him signed.

Hrivik has some potential and def needs a look at.

McIlrath could be AHL or NHL next year. I don't think anybody can know right now. Being what he is I wouldn't doubt him coming right up and playing that 6th D spot. Especially if we lose Prust to a better offer or manage to dump Mike Rupp.

JTM is still at least a year off as far as it looks right now. I don't have any doubt that he could come in and make the team, but I'd much rather him get an extra year of work for his development. There's no rush on him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
What exactly is Erixon's ceiling/likely potential? He has some good offensive potential right? Does he have similar offensive potential to MDZ? What about defensively if he were to bulk up?
I'd put Erixon above MDZ in offensive potential and defensive potential.
He's a light-weight right now and not built for the game, but with a 6'4" frame we don't have to worry about it as long as he goes into the off-season bulking up. (Take Anisimov to the gym with you!) Either way MDZ and Erixon are comparable, but I feel Erixon has a higher ceiling going forward. MDZ needs some hypnotism or something. Just way too much of a nervous thinker.

Kreider Typical is offline   Reply With Quote