Old
11-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Gainey RULZ

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Well to end every rumor about a possible trade (from Radiocanada.ca):

Gainey cherche-t-il à conclure une transaction? «Tout ce que vous pouvez avancer en ce moment n'est que pure spéculation. C'est inutile et en plus, ça dérange les joueurs. J'ai évalué mon équipe au cours de l'été, et je ne vais pas chambouler l'ensemble après seulement 20 matchs.»

Translated version:

Is Gainey looking to trade? "All you can talk about right now is mear speculation. It's useless and furthermore, it disturbes the players. I've evaluated my team during the summer, and I'm not going to turn the whole thing upside down after only 20 games."

Could it be any clearer?

But it doesn't explain why they brought back Komisarek and how they intend to use him with the other 3 right-handed veteran Dmen already in place.

Anyway don't hold your breath people, we're stuck with those softies for a tad longer.
Yeah... but from http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chronique...N3FC3CF3D.html
Quote:
Bob Gainey a aussi souligné que la situation serait plus facile s'il y avait plus de gros attaquants dans sa formation.
fast translation : he said that it will be more easier if there are bigger players in his team...(sorry for my english)

So... rumors will continue...