Old
05-27-2012, 09:59 AM
KingWantsCup
Grinch who stole...

vCash: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke11y96 View Post
Sign Schultz
Trade whichever the organization has less stock in with regards to Erixon/McIlrath add to a deal for Nash. I would have to think McIlrath is more vulnerable to be traded, because even though he's physical and fights, we still have yet to see if his skating ability allows him to play that way in the NHL. Hal Gil could be a dominating punishing hitter but mobility is an issue, could it be with McIlrath?

If next years D-Corps resembled this we would be just fine imo..

McDonagh - Girardi
Staal - Schultz
Del Zotto - Erixon

When it comes to the offense I think we need obviously more offense in general a game breaker I.E Nash would do wonders. He's that guy who beats any defender in this league one on one. After that goal scoring and creativity are our biggest needs. This offense is so easy to shut down because of its lack of creativity.

So make that big splash for Nash, Larry Brooks was suggesting a start package of Dubinsky, McIlrath, 1st, figure Miller & maybe a Zuccarello add in. Thats potentially 4 pieces that dress for Columbus this fall.
I'd trade Anisimov for Sam Gagner. We already have a good batch of pker's so losing Artie wouldn't hurt and offensively were getting more in Gagner. Edmonton gets size and a more defensively responsible center.
Sign D. Jones to play left wing.

Hagelin - Richards - Nash
Kreider - Stepan - Gaborik
D.Jones - Gagner - Callahan
Rupp - Boyle - Prust

McDonagh - Girardi
Staal - Schultz
Del Zotto - Erixon
Not a bad package but Howson's a stubborn ass and would still demand Kreider.

KingWantsCup is online now   Reply With Quote