View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 11:01 AM
z1co80
The Incredible Hank

vCash: 500
I admit when the OT goal went in i was pissed but for me i have to put in perspective and say well at least we are on the right road and at least there will still be a NYR to watch next season or the season after providing there is no lockout.

I follow two teams, The New York Rangers and the Rangers (Scottish Soccer team) and when i said about the NYR losing and putting it in perspective well my soccer team have been in Administration for months and were being run by the Tax man. They have been very close to going out of business after 140 years of history so i think that has mellowed me out a bit and made me appreciate the fact that NYR losing is a pain in the arse but at least i'll still have the privilege of following the NYR.

My soccer teams situation seems to be improving slowly but they are not out the woods yet. I wont bother with why they are in the situation they are but NYR having a great season definitely lifted my spirits and made me realise that i should start looking at things a lot more positively.

I still moan about certain things during the game, some players on the team i think would be best traded but as long as they are wearing that Blueshirt they will get my support.

OP i suggest you start to look at the positives and remember that the team is going in the right direction and for as painful as the Devils defeat was the moment you see Cally lift Lord Stanley it will be worth all the time and love you put into NYR.

It will happen.

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote