View Single Post
Old
05-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Jedi Pengu*

vCash: 500
Rooting for the Devils but it hurts cause I truly believe without that Briere offside goal we would have rolled the East. Still very upset at the way this season went. NHL also has to fix the way the playoff seeding is. We finish 4th and get Philly. NJ finished 6th and got Florida??? Give me a break...........NHL has major issues heading into this offseason. Another lockout might actually help if this can be changed. Hockey was a lot better after the last lockout was it not. Solely because the refs called the new rules as they were intended. Now the new rules are just ignored. Pathetic and it really hurt Pittsburgh because we built a team full of mobile defensemen and speed/grit smaller fowards. It worked beautifully when the NHL followed their own rule book. But it'll kill us if the refs let all the obstruction go. I really REALLY don't want to go back to big hulking, untalented but hardworking players. BORING won't even come close to what could result. These playoffs are a good example.

Jedi Pengu* is offline   Reply With Quote