Thread: Bob Has Spoken
View Single Post
Old
11-25-2003, 02:28 PM
Habsaku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Edit: I watched this guy for going on 3 years now. I've seen him get pushed around, use his stick to defend down low only to have a player crusie right by him and score goal after goal, I've seen him get knocked off the puck in the corner with ease, I've seen him giving a piss poor effort in his own end. All the sudden a few goals, and some backchecking, and I'm to be all happy that his been a minus player for the 3 years he's been here. NO I don't think so. If I'm the only one that doesn't like him, then you guys can just ignore my Perreault rants.

Your on HW and HrUs too, you should know how much I hate Perreault for the exact same reasons, I've been hating him for 3 years now. In fact, I agree on pretty much 90% of the things you say

BUT, I'll give Gainey 2 years before I judge him on the "youth mouvement", these things take time and if I see any veteran signing from the current team or prospect trading, then I'll start doubting Gaineys ability. We havent traded any important picks or prospects, this is a plus but how long will we see these vets is what I ask and are the younger players going to get a chance? Only time will tell.