View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Blazephr

vCash: 500
There's one change I REALLY want to see & that's getting rid of Brian freaking Boyle! I am so sick of him, its not even funny. It was painful watching him all season centering the 3rd line. He's not even a good 4th line center let alone 3rd line! He's a lumbering, skating mess who does not use his body size to his advantage. And when he does throw a hit, it takes him an eternity to get back into the play.

I know his stats on draws are OK for the most part...but he almost never won that much needed defensive zone face-off. We've lost a handful of games right off the draw due to him losing key face-offs. His play thru the neutral zone is just horrid. He has trouble making plays in transition. And you could certainly count on him to be a major momentum killer.

He was even losing numerous puck battles along the boards against a 6' 0", 180 pound Erik Karlsson. His decision to rough up Karlsson was not a wise choice as it riled up the Sens and cost us game 2. And he put a huge target on his back, which Neil nailed a bulls-eye.

Blazephr is offline   Reply With Quote