View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 03:02 PM
I Am Classless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
Hagelin on the fourth line? MZA will probably be in Europe and PAP didn't work out the first time, why would it work now?
Hagelin has great counterattacking speed, he's not too afraid of physical stuff, and he put up a point or two in the playoffs while playing with good offensive players. At this stage he is far closer to being a fourth liner than a first liner.

MZA isn't leaving if we play him. I think if it's between him and Fedotenko in camp again, he will probably win out this time.

The Rangers need a winger who can create things. They're very short on creative players. That's why MZA still has a future in the organization, and I think that with an FA signing we can turn a weakness into a strength. I know more about PAP than I do about other guys in the league. Maybe there's someone else we can pick up. But PA's a great stickhandler and a great passer with a great compete level. If Charlie Cheapskate doesn't give him the deal he wants, he will get it somewhere else, and he won't fall off the face of the hockey world.

I Am Classless is offline   Reply With Quote