05-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHill Seeker View Post
oh look more articles confirming rain man ran the habs

http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/...medium=twitter

**** you boivin for you lack-of-professionalism-nepotism.
I’d ask Pierre every day why we had to do things a certain way, kinda have fun with it. But he didn’t mix very well with the team so communication was different. He’s a different person.

Quote:
The message (from the coaching staff) was we need to play as a team with their system. I tried to preach it but the hard part was we didn’t play to guys’ strengths. With Gomez, you don’t expect him to chip it up the boards, you want him to come back and pick it up. If he can’t do that, he can’t be effective.

I think the hard part for us as players is that we had a coaching change, but nothing changed. Gomer was excited: “Now we’re going to play!” That’s what you need, you have a coaching change and you go from the doghouse to a new life. Guys who weren’t in the doghouse say, “I have to prove myself.” That’s why you get a jump and everyone kind of picks up their game. But for whatever reason, Cunney said, “I believe in the system, let’s go with the system.” I like Cunney, I think he’s great. I just don’t know if he got to (call his own shots).

Last edited by Habaneros: 05-28-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Habaneros is offline   Reply With Quote