View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 06:31 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmeister View Post
You vastly overrate both those dynamics and the Tort system.

Disagree.

Their rebuild is best accelerated by receiving the best combo of quality and quantity of assets back. Whether they use/Richards/Gabo or auction them off to an injury desperate team for a further premium is up to them. They will have to wait 3 years for that 2nd to play here. They can get something much more now, and if they trade such a player, probably get a pick(s) and player(s) now useful as well. Again, false assumption on your part.

1. You have to assume you will get lucky for a Doan, etc., and that is too great an assumption.

2. If you moved Richards + Gaborik, took back Nash, you would pick up lots of cap, so your assumption there is wrong.

It doesn't deplete our futures to trade up some of our picks.
And Gernat + Marincin are very good prospects, IMO. Research them and get back to me in a couple of days.

I trust Gordie Clark our director of draft, etc.
Slat's has looked much better past coupla years.
But no, either you grab the bull by the horns, or the bull runs all over you.
So no, I would rather we all brainstorm and try to come up with great ideas.

Fortune favors the bold.
Sorting through all your bs of a response which consists of bs justifications of how your proposals make sense...the bottom line is the rangers were TWO wins away from playing in the stanley cup. TWO. TWO in richards 1st year here, mcdonagh and stepan's sophomore years, hagelin's rookie year, Kreider jumping right into the playoffs, and a defense that played practically one man down the entire devils series. And yet having said all that you want to dismantle the team. This is why you are a clown. I dont care what prospects edmonton or cbj have. If they were so great theyd be getting a lot of time with their big clubs considering how awful those teams were. And if they are not nhl ready then we dont want them. WE ARE NOT REBUILDING. We are in win now mode. I think you forgot what year it is. Its not 2007 where we're competing but looking to add youth. That time has passed. And we still have solid prospects in the minors who can take the time to develop. We are not dealing boyle, del zotto, girardi, richards, gaborik, and dubinsky. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself and the intligence of this forum.