View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Ogelthorpe
Who do you play for?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
Your PP is a large debate. I doubt adding in a winger changes the dynamic like you say it does. Throw in a RH shot, and you will still have Crosby and Malkin working the half boards on the right side.

What you need imo, is to spread out more on the PP. Have 2 viable units, instead of loading up on one. To do that you need another Letang.

Well, fair enough. Like I said, the only player on that list I see you getting is Sharp. I suppose you could probably work a deal to get that done.

Again, Shero talking about Center positions and him reevaluating team structure has to do with cap. Which I mentioned above in one of my posts. It is the biggest thing inhibiting you guys from doing what it is you claim to want to do.

Your current cap structure does not permit elite star wingers if you want to have any depth in your bottom 6 and on D. I don't want to reiterate my points, so please just scroll up and read.
Our PP was vastly improved last year over the prior year due to adding Sullivan. The hope of adding one of the aforementioned wingers is to not only help the PP, but also to give Sid a legit scoring threat to work with. Not only would those wingers help the PP, but also create match-up problems 5 on 5.

Ogelthorpe is offline   Reply With Quote