View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 10:51 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mja View Post
Oh please. He was so much more than that. He was 5'11" 195lbs throwing his body around like he was 6'2" 230lbs. The turning point in the Boston comeback wasn't the Gagne OT goal, it was Richards destroying Krejci.

He scored a bunch of big goals.

He was an impact player in almost every playoff series he dressed for us, even when he had 2 bum shoulders.

Was he perfect? No, of course not. But he was definitely the beating heart of the team that's come closest to winning the Stanley Cup since I was 10 years old.

I just don't understand you guys.

I don't even understand what that **** is even supposed to mean. You are *****ing because they *should* have won here? Like they didn't really *want* to win or something?

If Schenn, Simmonds, Couturier, Voracek, and Bryzgalov all become overrated a holes who don't win here, then conveniently get traded and somehow wind up on cup winning teams, will you still like them better as players?
The boston series i complained about was the one in 2011. he sucked and we lost. as far as players wanting to win and not, come on. that's ridiculous. Im a Flyers fan not a bleeding heart. If any of the guys we got back in those trades don't win i'll throw them in the pile of other losers who didn't win a cup here. I'm not saying you can't root for richards. good for you. I'm glad you love richards and carter so much. sounds great. richards and carter.....jesus christ.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote