View Single Post
Old
05-28-2012, 11:12 PM
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
no. i was here. i just like the moves we made during the summer. the ones you'll never shut up about if the kings win. You can bring up the 90's like you weren't 5 years old all you want but your the type of dude i want the kings to lose for. It's funny that you bring up "loyalty" yet i've never seen somebody talk more **** about their own supposed team than you.
I talk **** on Bryz because the guy has been complete garbage.

He did nothing to improve the team this year. Nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nadda.

All the while of being complete garbage, he tells the fans and media that we shouldn't worry about him.

The sad part is some people like yourself would rather defend this guy and make excuses for him, but when it comes to Richards and Carter; you'd behead them everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Richards and Carter have both posted one of their best post season performances. Its non debatable. Both have GWG's. Both have improved their team tenfold.

You know who else has improved their team? Simmonds, Jake, Schenn, Couts and Grossman.

The only one that really hasn't shown to be an improvement is Bryz and thus he gets more criticism than the others.

You and others want the critiques to shut up? Then your boy better start performing.

Last edited by hckyplayer8: 05-29-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: grammar
hckyplayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote