View Single Post
Old
05-29-2012, 03:12 PM
clayman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Like I said before, you have fans of any kind no matter the team or sport. If anything, my experence with Kings Fans overall has been much better compared to some of the others. It should be very obivous who we don't really get along with all that much when you look back before we faced the Kings in the Conference Finals.

As far as Dustin Brown is concerned:

Nobody ever likes a dirty player when they are on the opposing team but when they are on your team its a different story. At best a few of the fans will complain about something stupid such a player or any player for that matter will do to another player on another team.

I have seen a few posters here in the past get disgusted at the dirty hits Torres has done before signing with the Yotes, especially with Vancouver and his hit on Keith. Now that he is playing with us, he has been welcomed in with open arms and is viewed by many here the same way Brown has been viewed by many Kings Fans.

Look at it this way. Shane Doan is not well liked by many Kings Fans, if Doan signed with LA for one reason or another, you don't think for one moment Doan won't be welcomed in with open arms by the majority in the Kings Fanbase? Hell, there are not alot of Nashville Fans who like Doan during the playoffs but it appears that many of them would have no problem with him in their team.
I disagree. I don't like players who play that way regardless... My favorite team is the Coyotes, but I'm not a big fan of Raffi Torres for his hit against Chicago. Hockey is a tough physical sport, it doesn't have to be dirty. Just my .02 cents...

clayman is offline   Reply With Quote