View Single Post
Old
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
jsykes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Murda View Post
I am starting a new men's team next season and currently looking at getting jerseys done. A lot of the places I have been looking seem pretty similar so I was wondering if there is a place you would recommend to go to? Also, could you please let me in on about how much it cost to outfit a team for you?
There are a lot of places that do jerseys, many use the same few companies for the raw jersey then do the printing or logos themselves, some let the jersey companies do it all.

A couple of the bigger companies are Athletic Knit and K1 Sportswear, both are available to many LHS in N. America.

I'm an LHS, so dont do any printing, so I have the companies do all the work so they show up on my doorstep ready to go.

You're probably looking anywhere from $50-$80 a jersey depending on how intricate your logo is, how intricate your jersey design is, options on the jersey such as nameplates, double elbows or shoulders, mesh under arms, do you want sewn twill numbers and patches or screened, or sublimated, etc, etc, etc.

There are a lot of options so just find a good LHS that can over them all with you and go for it.

jsykes is offline   Reply With Quote