Thread: Confirmed Signing with Link: Prospect Signing Thread
View Single Post
Old
05-29-2012, 06:48 PM
caley

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
Any reason why Straka and Sörensen wouldn't be signed? Straka was good in the Q playoffs.
Per Columbus beat writer Aaron Portzline's twitter, Blue Jackets head of scouting Tyler Wright says "We expected him to be more of an offensive player, and he's just kind of stumbled in that regard the last two seasons. Like the kid; wish him the best."

Sorensen have no idea about. A Senators beat writer simply said he would not be signed by Ottawa.

Also Mike Russo is reporting there may be an contract dispute between Johan Gustafsson and the Minnesota Wild.

Quote:
Earlier this month, it sounded like a signing was imminent and there were just complications because there was no transfer agreement between the Swedish Ice Hockey Federation and the NHL. But I understand that was agreed upon late last week, and yet Gustafsson still hasn't signed.
Now I'm sensing more pessimism inside the Wild.
After some inquiries, Fletcher would only say, "Not done yet." I talked to Gustafsson's agent, Jay Grossman, this afternoon, and he was very vague. He just said he's traded phone calls with the Wild, had no communication today and didn't want to say anything to fuel the fire.
Again, Grossman, a veteran agent who has several top clients including Ilya Kovalchuk, was vague, but it was interesting that he said there was a "fire" to fuel.
http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/155498135.html

caley is offline   Reply With Quote