05-29-2012, 08:00 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerfan808 View Post
Starting to get fed up with D3:

#Diablo 3 on Normal Difficulty: No Sweat
#Diablo 3 on Nightmare Difficulty: Nope Still not Challenging
#Diablo 3 on Hell Difficulty: There were a few packs of elites that were like... wtf? other than that not very challenging.
#Diablo 3 on Inferno Difficulty: Get one shotted by everything... and by everything I mean regular-ass skeleton archers doing eleventy-billion damage per arrow. Teleporting ***** slappers who teleport right next to you and deal eleventy-billion damage per *****-slap. Not to mention packs of elite enemies which one can only survive by running from or hiding from, nevermind actually trying to kill them. If you enjoy kiting, for 20 minutes just to kill 1 dude then this is your game.

Don't even get me started on the inconsistency of lootdrops/crafting/auctionhouse system, which is beyond ****ed right now.

My advice, cruise the battle.net forums, and check out streams or youtubes before you decide to plunge into this one. If you're the type of person who is meticulous, likes to complete kill every dungeon and break every barrell in search of loot, you will be serverely disappoint. If you're the type of person who prefers melee classes, (Barbarian/Monk) you will have an AWSOME ****ING TIME, up until inferno, where you will find yourself spending more time being DEAD than anything else.

/rant.
Here: