View Single Post
Old
05-29-2012, 09:48 PM
heusy_79
! kool uoy edam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBullsfan View Post
Totally Agree with Heffernan making the team this fall! IMO he was the Best player at the rookie camp last month. Problem is, do they have enough cards to sign 4 underagers?
I believe OHL teams have four cards to burn on 16 year olds. It might be 3 + a goalie though, I'm not sure if you can use all four on skaters. Last year the 95's were Subban, Lemmon, Carnevale and Graham. Hopefully someone is able to clarify this for us. If there's no room for him on the roster I hope Heffernan signs in Wellington and is the first call-up when Zharkov and maybe others leave for the World Juniors. Heff definitely showed OHL-ready size and strength in the rookie camp and I felt that his skating was sufficient but could use improvement. I could easily see him become useful player similar to Sandlak even if the offensive game never arrives.

Edit: The Fronts have already announced the signing of their top 4 picks, all of whom are skaters (RD Mckeown, LW Bennett, RD Di Perna and LW Watson). This means that the Bulls should be able to sign one more 2012 pick along with Petti, Desousa and Cramarossa.

Last edited by heusy_79: 05-29-2012 at 09:54 PM.