View Single Post
Old
05-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Semak

vCash: 500
MacLean just didn't adjust and was stuck with the pre-lockout coaching mentality disguised as a "new system". Plus he probably tried to establish his authority knowing well how some of the vets here have been coach killers, and with Kovy being the new kid he tried making him his whipping boy. Who knows, if he changes and learns from his mistakes he might make a decent coach one day, but doubt he'll get the chance.

I don't hate him because as much as last season was painful to endure, that one bad season lead to a nice high pick and many big changes. Now, imagine being fans of the Jackets or the Oilers or Isles, whose management just doesn't get it. Unless who ever takes over for Lou eventually completely screws things up, last year should be a hiccup in the long, successful run of this franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
He looked like a moron. Someone should tell him he's 26, not 16.
He's Ricky Williams apparently. Surprised he didn't use his facemask Knowing a lot of shy people who are mortified to speak in public, I understand. I don't condone it, especially when you are a high profile athlete but I understand.