View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 07:05 AM
MisterDB

vCash: 500
I think we have enough up front talent that we don't require Polesello's services since it appears he has become available http://terrierhockey.blogspot.ca/ , maybe a trade asset. They do require a settling influence on D.

They will struggle this year, I think they were very lucky that Bobkov got in shape and played well this past year. He did not look good in London his first year. The Fronts require a goalie, no question, the big question is what will they pay for a high end one when every team in the OHL knows Kingston's goaltending woes.

The other thing is their specialty teams have to improve greatly especially the non existant powerplay of the past few years.

The good news is the players attitude has change on wanting to play here, what is being done with the franchise now is positive so signing these young players is no surprise for me since they have shown a desire to play here. A year or two ago it may have been different but I think there is one huge change the Fronts made and that is Gill being behind the bench, combine that with a new GM that allows Gill to do what he does sure helps too. The Fronts willl be under a lot more scruinty and pressure this year no question about it.

A very positive tweet from TJ Brown about a week ago

Tyler Brown‏@TBrown2091
Kingston is definitely one of the most under-rated cities to play in the OHL. If you have a chance to play there, take it.