View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 07:50 AM
JustJoe2k5
Semin - Coach Killer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Dubinchuk View Post
Agree with everyone but Neil. The rest are brats, Neil seems like the perfect 3rd liner with some edge to me. Doesn't really have a history of suspensions, and walks the line of hard-nosed and dirty absolutely perfectly. Can get on my nerves when playing against the Canes but I've never had a problem with him otherwise.

Your list, I'm not trying to tell you who you should hate and not hate haha. Just saying that I actually respect Neil a great deal as a hockey player.
Neil is certainly one of those players that you love to have on your team, but hate otherwise. He was on my mind because of the game late in the season where he laid a couple of questionable hits on some of the 'Canes. There's also plenty of Eastern Conference bias in my list. If I saw guys like Dorsett and Ott more, they would probably make the list judging by their reputations.

Lucic would definitely be on the list, but I wanted to try and keep it to one player per team. Another player that isn't a favorite of mine, that some may not agree with, is Alexei Emelin. I have a major problem with a player that will make questionable hits and then turtle everytime someone tries to fight because of some past facial injury.

JustJoe2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote