View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 08:42 AM
AKAY47
In Lombardi we trust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAlmeida View Post
Varlamov was traded on July 1st (2011) for Avalanche's first-round pick in 2012 and a second-rounder in 2012 or 2013.

I think we'll se the same happening with Bernier. We are not going to trade him on draftday, so I think we will either get a top prospect and a pick, or a 1st round pick in 2013 and maybe a 3rd in 2013 or 2014.

If we had lost in the 1st round, then we would trade Bernier in a package for a top-six player. I don't see that happening now!

My hope is that we trade Bernier to a poor team! I would love to get a top-10 pick in 2013!

Teams looking for goalie:

Tampa Bay Lightning
San Jose Sharks (Division rival)
New York Islanders
Toronto Maple Leafs
Chicago Blackhawks
Ottawa Senators?
New Jersey Devils
Lol the Sens? Definitely not, they have TOO many goalies! Craig Anderson, Ben Bishop and their future starter Robin Lehner. I agree with the other teams but I doubt we'll get what the Capitals got for Varlamov. If we do, I am one very happy man. For the longest time I thought the deal that would make the most sense is surrounding a package around Jonathan Bernier for Zach Parise, but after this Cup run for the Devils, it seems very unlikely Parise doesn't re-sign. I also doubt we trade Bernier to a division rival or a Western Conference team (unless we really have to). My best bet is Leafs or Lightning

AKAY47 is offline   Reply With Quote