View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 10:39 AM
PanthersHockey1
South by Southeast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
i can't find the story now but there was an interview with deboer last week where he basically said they were tentative in the first round, started to find their footing in the second round and were in a groove in the third round (and they needed to be against the rangers). this was on espn. that pretty much says it all. i've found other quotes where he's blowing smoke but the quote i'm talking about pretty much lays bare the bottom line.

the point i'm trying to make is that it doesn't go to game 7 if they are playing the way they are playing now. it might not even go 5. as it was, they were extremely lucky to get out of that series and as i said at the time, we should've beaten them - they were extremely vulnerable. i don't think we get past philly but the east looks a lot different now if we knock them off. as it is, the better team and better coached team luckily slipped past us and now is playing the type of hockey that might bring home the cup. but the quotes are out there as i mentioned above.
Never Satisfied? Will you not give this team an ounce of credit? Nor our rookie coach? Come on now. Surely the devils are playing better now but this panthers team was excellent all series long. The only reason we lost this series was the first 10 minutes of game 1. Other than that our pp was outstanding, our goaltending was astounding, defense was terrific, and everyone contributed on offense.

I find it hypocritical that you say the better team and the better coach Luckily won.

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote