View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 12:11 PM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

vCash: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Outlaws, X-Pac, Godfather, Shamrock haven't been in a game in forever and I'm excited to play with them. And excited for the Attitude era story mode.

Lol at Mike Tyson.

Attitude era Jericho, Sexual Chocolate, Rock, Taker, etc will be awesome as well.

I'm guessing current jobbers like Hawkins, JTG, etc as well as up and comers currently squashing guys on Smackdown (Sandow, Skip, etc) will be released as DLC.
THQ has recorded crowd noises for Ryback, so at this point, it's not known whether he'll be released as apart of the roster straight out of the game or as a DLC, but it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be in either way. AJ and Aksana are also going to be apart of a Divas DLC pack, just like they released last year.

I'm excited for WWE '13, WWE '12's servers sucked, but once I got on, I was able to download whatever I wanted. If it's true that THQ didn't fix them so they could make WWE '13's servers perfect, then I'm fine with that. I'm going to get this either way. WWE games are like NHL games for me, I'll always end up buying the game each year.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote