Thread: Tickets: 2012-13 Ticket Prices
View Single Post
Old
05-30-2012, 04:00 PM
MessierIsGod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff spicoli View Post
Sorry if this has already been posted. I went back a couple of pages and didn't see anything. Too lazy to go all the way through the thread. I just spoke to my ticket rep; I had asked about the timing of the relocation/upgrade process. She said the plan is to start communicating relocation/upgrade appointment times next week with the relocation/upgrade process hopefully beginning the week of June 18, subject to change. Apparently, there will be a big difference. Instead of calling at your time to talk to someone about where you want to move to, we will be able to log onto a website at our specified time to be able to access a seat map that will show us what's available. Also, it's not going to be a single visit time frame. If you log on and don't find a new spot you are happy with, you will be able to check back in to see if new locations have opened up as other STH's move around. She wasn't sure how much time we were going to get though.

Technology is great, although I'm sure one of the main reasons they are rolling this out now is to keep heated discussions with unhappy STH's to a minimum.
I just went through this with the Jets. It works perfectly. Vey easy and efficient. For the Jets, I was given 72 hours. I was provided with a personalized pw that you log in with at the specific time. I'm happy Rangers are doing this.