View Single Post
Old
11-25-2003, 06:38 PM
Gibsons Finest
Beast

vCash: 500
Corey Perry is not a bad return, with a second rounder. Not that bad. It isn't the best thing to get for Comrie, but it would be half-decent, unlike what most of you believe.

Perry has a pretty high upside. The guy is leading the OHL in scoring, and he's a very good clutch performer. Definetely a good prospect for you there.

He once had status of a Phenom, like Pierre McGuire mentioned at the draft. It disappeared a bit when he came to London, but he's regaining it with Rick Nash in the NHL. I think he'd do good in Edmonton

But, in all honesty, how do you Oil fans feel about Chistov. If he leaves, Perry replaces him as starting LW on the future line(Cheese, Getz, Lupul). Chistov would be pretty good in the Oil system, as the guy's pretty fast. He just needs a good goal scorer on a line with him.

I'd think Chistov for Comrie would be fairly close. I'd like to get Laraques with Comrie, but I'm wondering what the total cost would be. Chistov and a pick(1st, 2nd)? Chistov, Smirnov and a lower pick?