View Single Post
Old
05-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Fearless Leaf*
Playiffs 2013!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx101 View Post
20 point solid defensive two-way D vs. a 40 point lesser defensive two-way D. Overall play of both is relatively similar, slightly in Del Zotto's favour, however Del Zotto gets the further edge in age. It isn't that big of an upgrade...
What are u talking about? I was qouting the guy who said we would decline the offer of McDonagh + Gaborik for Kessel and Gunnar which would be ridiculous because Kessel and Gaborik aren't much far in terms of production and offensive output and add to that McDonagh who in my opinion can possibly turn out to be the most valuable of them all in a few years.

Also, I love Gunnar but u can't deny that Del Zotto is clearly better and much more valuable commodity than him with his superior offensive ability, potential and given age, they may be quite farther apart in the defensive end but the gap between their offence and natural raw talent is too big for Gunnar to be considered better and more valuable in today's league.

look at it this way, would u rather Gardiner or Gunnar if u were given a choice of building around one of them.

Fearless Leaf* is offline   Reply With Quote