View Single Post
Old
05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
sorry, but it's really hard to stay cool when you have to read through this threads. The HF user part of me wishes that we would have never won the cup. Some guys totally lost their minds and we have a lot of new ****** posters that only follow the hawks because of the Cup Win.

I've never been to Chicago and I've never seen them live, but I get up at 3 AM just to see how Deron Quint plays on our D
Going until Toews was drafted knowing there was never going to be a chance in hell of winning anything, you have to appreciate this opportunity the Hawks have now. To see it squandered, how could that not make you angry? I mean, if you really think this team is a Cup contender, I guess that's where the debate ends. But I'm pretty sure you know the difference and that right now we don't have it. Furthermore, we can have it but refuse to get it.

And you make a good point about being in Chicago. Granted, some of our fans from elsewhere are on the side of demanding a much better team and results, but I have noticed that most have lived in Chicago, went through all of the **** with Wirtz and just can't take it anymore, Cup or no Cup.

And I disagree on the "new" fans, generally they seem much more tolerant because of the Cup win and I hate that dynamic in our fan base.

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote